Attention College Students: MySchoolWorx has a Paid Marketing Internship Available.
Are you a college student looking for a way to earn steady income while going to school that works with your school schedule? We have a great opportunity for the right college student to develop their marketing portfolio and marketing skills while supporting our brand and promoting our services with our customers in the education software market segments.
As a MySchoolWorx marketing intern, you will research competitors, create eCommunications for customers, assist in developing marketing lead gen campaigns, develop content for blogs and powerpoint presentations, and assist with social media development. This is a great fit for marketing or management majors interested in corporate communications.
MySchoolWorx is part of a network of B2B tech companies. Our cloud-based School Management software is setting the standard K-12 institutions all over the US. Our corporate headquarters are in Miami Florida and our Marketing group operates out of Southwest Florida. Our performance-driven culture values input from every team member, and operates almost 100% remotely. The hours for this position are flexible, and can work around your class schedule, provided tasks are competed in a timely fashion. If you can work from your home or dorm for approx. 30 hrs. per week, have a strong Internet connection and work ethic, then we invite you to apply.
Responsibilities and Learning Outcomes
- Develop skills in optimizing customer communications programs using multi-channel marketing tools and techniques.
- Assist in the design, development, distribution and measurement of email campaigns targeting a national and international customer base.
- Practice your Excel skills by organizing, analyzing and presenting data.
- Develop and analyze customer data and related research to benchmark and assess programs.
- Learn how to implement, launch and maintain social media content, campaigns and communities utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Interested in and adept with social media.
- Interested in learning new marketing apps and tools.
- Willingness to operate independently, take initiative and follow through with assignments.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, and Ppt.)
- Ability to work remotely and meet via video conference periodically on assignments
- Working Hours: 20 to 30 hrs. per week throughout the academic semester.
ApplicationTo apply, complete our mini-application and upload your resume.